Sunday, July 6, 2008

Patio Paradise!

Whoo hoo! We are on our way to a patio paradise! Matt went out today and bought an awesome new patio set! I love it. :) I checked it out online while he was at the store and gave it the thumbs up. As for the rest of paradise? Well, that will be forthcoming. Baby steps... and now I am off to rock with my husband and play Rock Band. He brought it home for himself for Father's Day (of course he had to get a Playstation 3 in order to play it!). I'll admit I was skeptical. 'Just another gadget' I thought. But it is really fun. :) Rock on baby!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Can't wait to come over and play with you -- and see the new pario set!

amy said...

Since when does paradise include 4 small children and a large body of water? ha, ha Oh - you meant AFTER the kids are in bed! :)

Elizabeth said...

How nice of your man to get a patio set. Make that Oasis in the backyard girl!