Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cleaning (aka 'scraping' leather)?

Our youngest little man got a hold of a pen and left his mark at various points in the house. One of the places was on the leather ottoman. Anyone know how to get pen off of leather? The only way I have seen is to rub off the soft part of the leather (unfortunately) and then the pen is still there but at least lighter....sigh! The first true furniture casualty of children. Not bad considering it was #3 who did it. I just don't follow him around like I did the first two I guess. He really gets away with so much more....can you imagine what Anna will get away with! Yikes!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Can't wait to read your post about Anna burning down the house. :) Seriously, I bet there's a way to get ink off of leather. Have you tried Google?

Anonymous said...

Talk about lucky! Maybe Anna won't be too destructive. :o)

Amy said...

Leslie... I just "found you"! Glad to have you along in the bloggy world.

Elizabeth said...

have you tried the magic eraser? i think mr. clean makes it.