Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Header

You know, when I was looking for a 'Look' for my blog header I came across the quote that is up there and thought it was perfect. I look at my kids and want them to be great friends as they grow up. And I want that to continue on when they are adults. My sisters are my best friends. They always have been. Always will be. I love them so much and miss them. I want that for my kids. I talk to my kids and tell them to take care of each other, watch out for each other, comfort one another. I am trying to cultivate that kindness and caring in them because it doesn't always come naturally! :) And I pray that they will love one another always. I am hoping they will be great friends to each other.

3 comments:

For The Girls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
For The Girls said...

You have been Amandafied! Your header looks great. I love the kids pictures and quote too! I love how proactive you are in cultivating a loving relationship between your kids. I may need to come and take lessons from you soon.

Grandma Debbie said...

Thank you for taking the time so show us a small glimps into your life as a wife, mother, sister, etc. I look forward to hear what is happening in your family!!
Love you all!!