Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hello world!

Well, this is my first blog. As I am attempting to type something I have been asked by my daughter to get more cereal (brb)....by my son to get him a drink and I still have not even finished my morning coffee. I am seriously wondering if I will have time to blog! I will give it a shot. :) After all, it seems like the latest and greatest! I have read my friends' blogs (must stop and go get milk for the daughter and break up a fight between the sons...brb)....and have enjoyed them and thought it might be a fun way to let my family members know what is going on down here in TX. So, here I am.

5 comments:

amy said...

Wow! I'm so excited that the Hargus family has joined the blogging world! Now, we can keep up with each other even after we move. Welcome! :o)

Amanda said...

Yeah! Another blog to stalk! Let me know if you'd like some customization or need some tips. I'm here to help. :)

Elizabeth said...

Welcome to the blog world girl!!! I'm so glad you're here!

You should take Amanda up on her customization offer...she's made all of our blogs beautiful!

For The Girls said...

I just found you on Amanda's blog. I just began blogging a month or so ago and love it. I am also having a difficult time with making time but it is my fastest channel to record family memories and as a bonus I get to sneak in and see what others like you are doing. Come see me at
rich-blessings.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Welcome! I have a lot of free time at the moment so I am checking everyones blogs. Looking forward to lots of reading material!