Friday, September 5, 2008

Tired

Matt and I got to go on a date! I am excited that we will be able to do that more often in the coming future. I am watching a friend's little girl for 1.5 hrs during the week. Payment will be Matt and I going out on a date every couple of weeks. Yay! We have needed this for a long time. We went to Rockfish tonight. Very tastey Mahi mahi and Blow Pop Martini's. mmmm!

We also started our homeschool co-op today. The Cube! The kids had a great time and made some new friends. The classes that I co-taught went pretty well. There is some tweaking to be made, but I think it will all get worked out and the kids will have some fun in the process. :)

I will put up a picture of the kiddos soon. Right now I am quite tired and ready for bed.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Date night - that's a great thing! Glad you had some time to yourselves.