Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School

Ok, well we have finished 2 days of school with the 3 oldest children. So far, it is going pretty well I would say. There are a few things to iron out, but it looks like they are all enjoying it. And I think the structure of it all is good for all of us. The kids all get ready and do their chores for the day after breakfast. Then Ethan practices piano. I am doing all the reading portions with all 3 kids, then Emma and Ethan do some handwriting and language arts. By then it is usually lunchtime and after that we do math. And admist all of this I am constantly checking on Austin to try to get him to poop in the potty. He is doing ok with it. I am toying with the idea of taking him out of the pullups and just putting underwear on him. I did that at the beginning of the summer and he did not get it at all. Wet his pants every time. But now he's a couple of months older. I think I'll give it a shot...this weekend....when Matt is home to help. :)

1 comment:

In His Grip said...

Way to go girl. Don't feel bad if you have to get a couple of weeks of school going before you start the potty training thing. Don't forget to have him wher socks.

Oh, I am so with you on the baby hole terminology. Haven't done that myself.